4,000 digital screens in 700 locations are planned by the end of the year
The effect of VMO’s national locations has increased to over 500 locations reaching a total monthly audience of over 12 million drivers. VMO’s On-the-go network comprises On-the-go TV – (Outdoor digital TV units) and On-the-go Extra – (portrait screens at the entry of convenience stores), – both found on the petro public space; the networks key difference is its ability to engage without any distractions.
“VMO On-the-go TV has seen enormous success primarily through its ability to engage a large audience one-to-one for up to 4 minutes, while our Extra product is positioned to capture impulse buyers and drive sales in convenience stores,” says Managing Director Anthony Deeble.
DART (Digital Outdoor Audience in Real Time), which is VMO’s exclusive audience measurement system has consistently shown that On-the-go TV delivers an average viewer engagement level of over 80%.
An impressive figure matched only by the growing demand for On the Go, VMO plans to have 4,000 digital screens in 700 locations by the end of 2017. PWKD07082017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion