The innovative economical cover maintains quality and consistency
A global leader in fluid handling solutions, OPW, has launched its all-new Matador Composite Cover for use at fuel retail operations, as well as commercial and industrial driveway applications.
“OPW engineered the Matador with next generation composite technology to make it the lightest cover in the industry, and priced it to compete with any cover on the market. Our goal with this composite cover is to help customers gain independence from heavy steel covers while retaining quality and reliability. The response has been extremely positive as indicated by the volume of pre-orders,” said Wolfgang Sanyer, Product Specialist at OPW Retail Fueling.
Lab tests of its new Matador Composite Cover was performed by OPW against three competitors, all of which meet the H-20 standard from the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). PWKD14082017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion