Abierto Networks has successfully installed over 1,000 Digital Menu Boards at TravelCenters of America, LLC (TA) locations across the United States.
Abierto’s supplier partnership with TA has assisted the retailer in upgrading their digital menu board presence in the company’s TA, Petro Stopping Centers and Minit Mart branded store locations.
The remotely and centrally managed network of Digital Menus also serve as a promotional platform; influencing consumer buyer behavior with high-impact food photography, vibrant colors, and eye-catching animations.
Rick Sales, president of Abierto Networks stated “We are honored to have been selected by TA Petro to power the in-store digital marketing communications efforts with our technology platform. Abierto’s Digital Menu Solution delivers high-definition digital content, centralized remote menu management, outstanding performance and great economics. We are very excited to see our technology at work in their stores, helping them educate and motivate their consumers to try delicious new menu items.” PWKD01092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership