The Russian Trassa Group has once again chosen Scheidt & Bachmann's fuel service station management systems, continuing the long-term partnership with Scheidt & Bachmann.
Trassa Group is expanding its fuel retail network with a further 40 fuel service stations and will equip them with the current system generation, thereby future-proofing its platforms.
Using current hardware and software based on Windows 10, the TMS 30 systems are prepared for expansion in the future with the innovative SIQMA cloud solutions. Especially for the Russian market, the fuel service station management system has been supplemented by various functions so that all requirements for modern fuel service station management are met. The fuel service stations are managed using the Scheidt & Bachmann head office system, NMS, which enables the central management of all fuel service stations from the Trassa company headquarters.
In addition to centralized wet stock management, the system also enables centralized article management and settlement as well as interfacing to the company’s own accounting systems. This year, Scheidt & Bachmann will be servicing almost 100 Trassa fuel service stations in the Greater Moscow area. PWKD04092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership