Network of fuel service stations has been enhanced to offer better services to customers.
Radiance Fuel Company has launched its 34th and 35th Radiance Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and fuel station respectively at Adeiso.
Since the commencement of the company four years ago, the LPG and fuel station turned out to be the 34th and 35th branches opened by the company across the country to give better services to their customers. The stress of Adeiso residents who had to travel from 30 to 45 minutes to nearby town, Aduakwa in search of LPG gas would be eased with the introduction of the LPG alongside the fuel station.
Necessary precautions to safeguard the safety of clients and people who live near the station have been taken by the company. Drivers were advised to always remember to switch off their engines when purchasing fuel at the fuel service station. Source: GNA PWKD03042017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner