The promotion also involves free fuel vouchers as part of the campaign to encourage young motorists on safe driving
Drivers who practice ‘safe driving’ could possibly win an Engen fuel voucher valued at R1 500 each, as part of the Engen Ride Wise campaign.
Ride Wise, in association with Engen and other youth agencies is set to educate motorists around the country, by visiting Engen service stations, with a key focus of the campaign being to educate young drivers about the dangers of texting and driving while under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Seelan Naidoo, Engen General Manager, Retail said “We believe that this worthy initiative will reduce unnecessary risk taking and change driver behavior.”
“A high portion of road fatalities in South Africa are pedestrian, often as a result of motorists driving under the influence. Many of these people are victims of reckless driving through no fault of their own. This is why Engen believes road safety is everyone’s business and why as a proud South African company we feel duty-bound to support road safety initiatives such as RideWise,” said MntuNduvane, Engen’s Corporate Social Investment Manager. PWKD11092017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day