Winners of the third and fourth mini draws are given the cars as prizes
The ongoing Shell Filling No Y3 Deep Taxi Bonanza has given away Hyundai Grand i10 taxis, to a truck driver, Dawu Kwame and a civil engineer, Nicholas Selorm who are the winners of the third and fourth mini draws that took place recently.
Mr. Kwame Ackah, the Retail Manager of Vivo Energy Ghana, representing the Managing Director, encouraged all consumers to buy at least GHS60 worth of fuel to stand a chance of winning any of the remaining two taxis in the promotion. PWKD05122017
- UK: Virtual Trainer kicks off EON Reality’s Connected Learning Platform within Shell’s Digital Realities Centre
- France: Shell Inaugurates First Ionity Quick-Charging Stations*
- Kenya: Vivo Energy’s ChekiMbele Launched At Shell Fuel Service Stations
- Oman: Shell Chooses Ooredoo As Digital Partner Of Choice
- England UK: GeniePoint MFG EV Charging Expands