Inspired by the science of Formula 1, Engen has unveiled PETRONAS Durance, a new premium range of car-grooming products, available initially at selected Engen service stations.
Fast wax and car polishes include car grooming products available in the PETRONAS Durance range.
Adnaan Emeran, Engen Lubricants Marketing and Business Development Manager, said, “As a proud supplier of car-grooming products for the Mercedes AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team, Engen are excited to be able to offer this premium range to our customers.”
He added that PETRONAS Durance comprises advanced car care formulations that deliver superior cleaning and protection to keep the car in top form both inside and out. The technical racing pedigree makes PETRONAS Durance the winning formula in car care. PWKD12122017
- Vivo Energy To Restructure Engen International Holdings
- S. Africa: Engen Fosters Growth Of David Swartz Engineering Services
- South Africa: Engen’s Knockout Challenge Wins ‘Development Program of the Year’
- S. Africa: Engen’s Promo To Perk Up ‘Blue Monday’
- Namibia: Engen Appoints Christian Li As New MD
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés