The aim of the program was to increase understanding and awareness around road safety in the UAE
Dubai Economy (DE) employees from the customer complaint sector have been provided training by AutoPro's professionals on tyre inspections and technicalities, the importance of regular maintenance and services, safety tips, identifying possible defects, and shared knowledge about drafting and evaluating customer complaints.
With the aim to enhance understanding and awareness around road safety in the UAE, the training program is consistent with AutoPro's long term commitment to share knowledge and expertise with different government entities.
AutoPro at present operates 32 automotive service centers located at ENOC fuel retail network across Dubai and the Northern Emirates. The company will be continuing with its growth plans in 2018.
Mohammed Ali Lootah, CEO of Commercial Compliance & Consumer Protection Sector, Dubai Economy, said: "The workshop conducted by ENOC AutoPro gave our employees the opportunity to understand more about their products and services of tyres. In return, this will help us resolve any complaints and understand the issues highlighted by the customers to avoid any dissatisfaction and to ensure customer safety.
"Our partnership with Dubai Department of Economic Development to offer training programs on road safety is in line with our efforts to ensure that our stakeholders understand the importance of preventive maintenance,” said His Excellency Saif Humaid Al Falasi, Group CEO, ENOC. “We hope that through this collaboration, we can work collectively to make road safety a priority when it comes to vehicle maintenance and road safety."
AutoPro will be introducing two Mobile Units that include equipment for tyres and battery services, as part of its efforts towards enhancing services to their customers. PWKD13122017
- UAE: ENOC & Raven Energy Sign Aviation Technical & Marketing Services Agreement
- UAE: ENOC Group Cooperates With Heriot-Watt University For Energy Scholarship
- UAE: ENOC Group Plans Charitable Programs For Ramadan
- UAE: ENOC Group & Beit Al Khair MoU For Charitable Intents
- UAE: ENOC Group Makes Sales Volume Of 249 Million Barrels In 2017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre