The move aligns with the company’s objective to promote highest quality standards in all business transactions
The entity responsible for developing quality infrastructure in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council (QCC), has concluded the verification of all fuel meters used at ADNOC Distribution fuel service stations across the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
99 per cent of the fuel meters used at 178 service stations in the emirate are compliant with the relevant quality standards and specifications, confirmed the Council. ADNOC Distribution carried out adjustments on the remaining one per cent of the meters to ensure their complete accuracy, following the inspection.
"Our latest move to verify the fuel meters used at ADNOC Distribution service stations in Abu Dhabi aligns with our objective of promoting highest quality standards in all commercial transactions. In addition to ensuring a safe and fair marketplace for all, such efforts protect the interests of both consumers and service providers and position the emirate as a leading hub for product and service quality and conformity," said Sultan Al Mehairi, Director of Information Service and Engagement at QCC.
He added that at QCC, regular inspections are carried out on all service stations run by ADNOC Distribution in Abu Dhabi to enhance consumer confidence in the accuracy of fuel meters and increase the awareness of motorists.
“It is indeed commendable that 99 percent of the fuel meters used at ADNOC Distribution service stations comply with the highest mandatory standards. It indicates the company’s commitment to ensuring the accurate reading of all fuel meters in line with the applicable technical specifications,” said Al Mehairi.
In order to ensure the consistent accuracy of the readings in compliance with the requirements of the UAE's legislations and specifications, all fuel meters at ADNOC Distribution service stations in Abu Dhabi are verified annually. QCC inspectors carry out the verification process who evaluate the accuracy and complete flawlessness of fuel meter measurements. Source: Albawaba PWKD11012018
- UAE: Adnoc Distribution Plans 3 Dubai Fuel Service Stations By End 2018
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Achieves AED 1,124m Net Profit For 1H 2018
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Presents New Rewards Program For Premium Service Customers
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre
- UAE: ADNOC Expands Ramadan Activities To Reach 1 Million
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch