Available at all ENOC fuel service stations, the service is a perfect addition to the range of smart services provided by "Dubai Now"
Dubai Now application, a new service to its flagship has been launched by Smart Dubai, allowing users to pay for their fuel at all ENOC fuel service stations across the UAE right from the smartphone app.
Developed in cooperation with ENOC Group, the new service further establishes “DubaiNow” as an integrated solution bringing together services from various government and private institutions. It echoes the objectives of the Smart Dubai Vision 2021 to make Dubai the happiest and smartest city in the world, as well as the UAE Centennial 2071 Plan.
Allowing customers to acquire vital services and pay for them using just their smartphones, “DubaiNow” is the first comprehensive and integrated service platform in the emirate, eliminating the need for cash or credit card payments. Source: Albawaba PWKD12022018
- UAE: ENOC Group Cooperates With Heriot-Watt University For Energy Scholarship
- UAE: ENOC Group Plans Charitable Programs For Ramadan
- UAE: ENOC Group & Beit Al Khair MoU For Charitable Intents
- UAE: ENOC Group Makes Sales Volume Of 249 Million Barrels In 2017
- UAE: ENOC Plans 'Service Station of the Future' For Expo 2020 Dubai
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership