GOIL, the CIMG Petroleum Company of the year has made contributions to the Teshie Orphanage and the Accra Rehabilitation Centre, with items that included food, beverages and items of daily use.
Robert Kyere, the Public Relations Officer of GOIL, said that the move was part of GOIL’s Corporate Social Responsibilities to support the weak and under privileged in society.
GOIL also donated to the Accra Rehabilitation Centre, a government institution under the Department of Social Welfare which provides persons with disabilities, training in carpentry, tailoring, shoe-making and craft work. PWKD13022018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership