GOIL, the CIMG Petroleum Company of the year has made contributions to the Teshie Orphanage and the Accra Rehabilitation Centre, with items that included food, beverages and items of daily use.
Robert Kyere, the Public Relations Officer of GOIL, said that the move was part of GOIL’s Corporate Social Responsibilities to support the weak and under privileged in society.
GOIL also donated to the Accra Rehabilitation Centre, a government institution under the Department of Social Welfare which provides persons with disabilities, training in carpentry, tailoring, shoe-making and craft work. PWKD13022018
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’