A fourth fuel service station has been launched by an independent fuel marketer, Saheed Adigun, popularly known as Oba Mobil, trading under Gastab Oil and Gas, at N142 per liter.
In an effort to mitigate the suffering already tolerated by the helpless mass, Oba Mobil has been selling below the fuel station price, at between N141 and N143, when fuel became very scarce. He believed that the little gain was more beneficial than bigger margin in profits without corresponding achievements that would be long lasting. Source: The Eagle online PWKD21032018
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch