The company that markets and distributes Shell fuels and lubricants in the country, Vivo Energy has introduced the Shell Fuel Card.
A smart technology fuel payment option, the Shell Fuel Card gives fleet owners control over their fuel spent and was approved as a payment instrument by Bank of Namibia.
Johan Grobbelaar, Vivo Energy Namibia MD, said “Vivo Energy Namibia strives to innovate and bring solutions to our customers. As such, I am proud to bring to you the Shell fuel card in Namibia. We are excited to announce that we are the first fuel company to launch a card that’s approved by Bank of Namibia.”
Chief features of the Shell Fuel Card are: Vehicle identification and tagging, Driver identification and tagging, Smart technology with chip and PIN for security and control, Point of sale transaction, Postpaid and Prepaid Cards options etc.
An optimal fleet management tool which provides more control and less effort, the card also increases driver security, as no cash is carried for fuel.
The ease of fleet/vehicle performance tracking, efficient administrative and financial operations, and reduced fuel related fraud is another benefit to fleet owners.
Within 24-48 hours for prepaid cards and 48-72 hours for post-paid cards, fleet owners and companies can expect a turnaround time on their applications. PWKD12042018
- Bulgaria: Shell & ClubSmart Loyalty Program Draw BMW X2 Winner
- Russia: Shell Awarded Media Manager 2018 Celebrating 125th Anniversary
- Austria: Shell Fuel Service Station Offers Dog Wash Along With Car Wash
- Uganda: Vivo Energy Declares UGX 110,000,000 For Shell V-Power Pearl of Africa Rally
- USA: Openbay Secures Series A Financing For The Automotive Aftermarket Industry