It is the latest in fuel innovation by Shell’s international team of fuel scientists
Designed to offer customers Shell’s best performance and efficiency fuel with Dynaflex Technology, Shell Oman has launched Shell V-Power, the latest in fuel innovation, which is a result of years of research and development (R&D) by Shell’s international team of fuel scientists, the same scientists that have developed the Shell V-Power race fuels for Scuderia Ferrari.
Khalid Al Awaisi, retail country manager at Shell Oman Marketing Company said, “With 60 years of downstream business operations in Oman, we are committed to sharing our global cutting-edge technology reach and technical expertise with our customers in the Sultanate, to help make their life journeys better. Shell V-Power is our very best fuel offering for cars across the Sultanate. As the leader in fuels technology, Shell works closely with Ferrari in R&D to constantly innovate and produce the best fuel formulations for all vehicles.”
The benefit of this globally renowned fuel can be experienced by Motorists in Oman now, joining millions of other consumers in over 65 other countries around the world. The cleaning power and friction-reducing technology that Shell V-Power with Dynaflex Technology has helps engines be more efficient decreasing energy waste, since efficiency and performance go hand in hand. Both new and older engines are meant to be helped by Shell V-Power.
Khalid added that their customers appreciate the quality of Shell fuels, and they are now offering them Shell V-Power as a premium performance fuel in addition to Mogas 91, Mogas 95 and Diesel.
With network expansion phases planned for outside Muscat throughout 2018 and 2019, the launch of Shell V-Power in Oman will begin with 10 fuel service stations in Muscat.
Mae Ascan, senior fuels scientist for Asia Region, Shell Projects and Technology said: “Shell V-Power goes through rigorous testing both in the lab and at the track, before making its way to the market. Shell’s technical partnership with Ferrari has given us the environment to test Shell V-Power fuels in extreme conditions; providing us with a better understanding of what will deliver our best performance and efficiency fuel, with Dynaflex Technology.”
With approximately 170 fuels scientists and specialists across the globe working on it. Shell has more than a century of experience in fuels innovation and development. To meet the highest possible standards, Shell’s technical partnership with Ferrari assists Shell in developing Shell V-Power fuels. Source: Trade Arabia PWKD27062018
- Shell Announces Methane Emissions Intensity Target for Oil & Gas Assets
- USA: First-Ever Shell Select Convenience Store Debuts in Louisville
- Switzerland: Shell & Migros Retail & Fuel Business Partnership Extension
- USA: Citi Retail Services Presents New Shell Fuel Rewards Cards
- Belgium: Shell Fuel Card Network Expands in Belgium
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch