Puma Lubricants in partnership with independent advertising agency, 34°, is in the process of amplifying the brand within both the B2B and B2C categories, as well as to push volume overall, through-the-line campaigns in a number of African markets.
Puma’s Regional Lubricants Marketing Manager for Africa, Thamar Coomber said, “whilst the brand is quite active and entrenched in other African countries, in South Africa there is more work to be done in order to harness talkability around Puma Lubricants. This is one of 34°’s key focuses whilst working with the brand.”
Putting campaigns into effect in Angola, Mozambique and South Africa in 2018, 34° and Puma Lubricants are starting their journey together and will be continuing their work in Puma’s other African regions throughout 2019. PWKD09072018
- Argentina: Puma Energy Performs Quality Check At Its Fuel Service Stations
- Puerto Rico: Puma Energy Excites Crowd With Football Freestyle Events
- Ghana: Puma Energy Football Freestyle To Surprise & Delight Customers
- Puma Energy Announces Positive Sales Q1 2018 Results
- Argentina: Pozzo Ardizzi To Promote Puma Energy Fuels