At the launch of the 2018 edition of the Shell V-Power Pearl of Africa Rally at Shell Bugolobi, Vivo Energy Uganda has declared a sponsorship package worth UGX 110,000,000 towards the organization of the Rally.
Vivo Energy Uganda Managing Director, Gilbert Assi said that Vivo Energy is delighted to continue with the support of the Shell V-Power Pearl of Africa Uganda Rally. “Shell’s commitment to innovation through motorsport is an integral part of the extensive Research & Development program that is key to making better fuels for our customers. Shell’s technical partnership with Ferrari provides an environment to test our Shell V-Power fuels in extreme conditions. This provides us with a better understanding of what will deliver improved power and performance for your car engines, and why the Pearl of Africa rally trusts Shell V-Power.”
Vivo Energy Uganda, in addition to sponsoring the Shell V-Power Pearl of Africa Uganda rally also sponsors four Ugandan champion drivers. The rally is expected to give the drivers a chance to experience Shell V-Power, the fuel with the highest octane levels in the market today - giving them the best performance and the formula for driving excitement.
The Federation of Motorsports Clubs of Uganda (FMU) President, Dusman Okee, said, “The contribution from Vivo Energy Uganda will help the event continue to be successful. We thank Vivo Energy Uganda for its continued and committed support towards the motorsport fraternity. As a federation, we are working closely with all stakeholders to host another successful event and preparations are already underway. A new better route has been planned for the 200km of the competition." PWKD10072018
- Vivo Energy To Restructure Engen International Holdings
- Mauritius: M2 Motorway Shell Fuel Service Station Launch
- *Uganda: Vivo Energy Campaigns For ‘Tuve Ku Kaveera - Relieve Our Environment'
- Kenya: Vivo Energy Launches New Shell Fuels
- Uganda: Vivo Energy & NTV Organizes “Road Safety: Time For Accountability”
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch