At the launch of the 2018 edition of the Shell V-Power Pearl of Africa Rally at Shell Bugolobi, Vivo Energy Uganda has declared a sponsorship package worth UGX 110,000,000 towards the organization of the Rally.
Vivo Energy Uganda Managing Director, Gilbert Assi said that Vivo Energy is delighted to continue with the support of the Shell V-Power Pearl of Africa Uganda Rally. “Shell’s commitment to innovation through motorsport is an integral part of the extensive Research & Development program that is key to making better fuels for our customers. Shell’s technical partnership with Ferrari provides an environment to test our Shell V-Power fuels in extreme conditions. This provides us with a better understanding of what will deliver improved power and performance for your car engines, and why the Pearl of Africa rally trusts Shell V-Power.”
Vivo Energy Uganda, in addition to sponsoring the Shell V-Power Pearl of Africa Uganda rally also sponsors four Ugandan champion drivers. The rally is expected to give the drivers a chance to experience Shell V-Power, the fuel with the highest octane levels in the market today - giving them the best performance and the formula for driving excitement.
The Federation of Motorsports Clubs of Uganda (FMU) President, Dusman Okee, said, “The contribution from Vivo Energy Uganda will help the event continue to be successful. We thank Vivo Energy Uganda for its continued and committed support towards the motorsport fraternity. As a federation, we are working closely with all stakeholders to host another successful event and preparations are already underway. A new better route has been planned for the 200km of the competition." PWKD10072018
- Vivo Energy Mauritius Represented at ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’
- Botswana: Vivo Energy First Warm & Modern Shop Brand ‘Welcome’ Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo & Titanium Travel Club Business Partnership
- Uganda: Shell EasyGo Card Online Sign Up Launch
- Vivo Energy Bet on African Fuel Yields London's Biggest IP0 of 2018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks