Mobil Oil, currently known as Double 11, and Nipco Plc, have decided to forge an alliance that would lead to the expansion of the businesses of the two players and further enhance the operation of the downstream sub-sector of the industry.
This was informed by Managing Director, Mr Tunji Oyebanji.
The decision by Nipco Plc to acquire 60 per cent shares of Mobil’s shares was good, which would lead to increased profitability as well as make the company compete favorably.
Oyebanji said that the two companies would help in consolidating activities in the downstream sub-sector, when they eventually come together to produce a bigger role in the industry. Though the process of taking over the business of the company took place over a year ago, they still believe that the firms would produce a greater efficiency in the sub-sector.
Steve Ezendiokwere, Manager, Lubricant Sales and Marketing of 11 Plc said the promo was a part of the company’s efforts to appreciate their loyal customers. The firm would continue to engage in marketing promos, adding that draws would be held in the six geopolitical zones of the country. Source: The Nation PWKD17072018
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway