Engen continues to thrive its partnership with FNB's eBucks program.
Engen, beginning 1 July 2018, has confirmed exclusivity as the program’s fuel partner of choice when earning and redeeming rewards. On every liter of fuel purchased, clients can also look forward to earning up to R4 back in eBucks. Members are allowed by the new rewards program to move up the reward levels faster than previously.
It will be easier for members to move up, since reduced amount of points are now required per reward level for Premier Private Clients, Private Wealth and RMB Private Bank account holders, which allows them to earn more eBucks and generate larger rewards.
eBucks rewards has paid out over R10 billion in rewards to its members, since its inception in 2000.
Seelan Naidoo, Engen General Manager, Retail said that Engen is delighted with their enhanced partnership with FNB as their exclusive fuel partner on the eBucks program. “Through this partnership we can continue to focus on rewarding our valued customers. Convenience and customer service remain a key focus for us and loyalty programs form a big part of this offering.” PWKD19072018
- S. Africa: Engen Driver Wellness Offers Free Health Screenings
- S. Africa: Engen Champ of Champs to Determine SA’s Top Youth Team
- South Africa: Engen Hits The Sweet Spot with Krispy Kreme
- S. Africa: Engen’s Learnership Program Offers Support In Unemployment
- South Africa: Engen’s Knockout Challenge Wins ‘Development Program of the Year’
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway