Engen continues to thrive its partnership with FNB's eBucks program.
Engen, beginning 1 July 2018, has confirmed exclusivity as the program’s fuel partner of choice when earning and redeeming rewards. On every liter of fuel purchased, clients can also look forward to earning up to R4 back in eBucks. Members are allowed by the new rewards program to move up the reward levels faster than previously.
It will be easier for members to move up, since reduced amount of points are now required per reward level for Premier Private Clients, Private Wealth and RMB Private Bank account holders, which allows them to earn more eBucks and generate larger rewards.
eBucks rewards has paid out over R10 billion in rewards to its members, since its inception in 2000.
Seelan Naidoo, Engen General Manager, Retail said that Engen is delighted with their enhanced partnership with FNB as their exclusive fuel partner on the eBucks program. “Through this partnership we can continue to focus on rewarding our valued customers. Convenience and customer service remain a key focus for us and loyalty programs form a big part of this offering.” PWKD19072018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix
- Uzbekistan: KFC First Fast-food Restaurant Launch in Uzbekistan
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- Paraguay: Petropar Unveils New Fuel Service Station
- Canada: Parkland Fuel Signs Agreement To Buy Rhinehart Oil Co., Inc.