The scheme is for drivers to ensure their safety and road safety
A national Health screening campaign for commercial drivers has begun in Accra, as part of the “Switch to GOIL” campaign, organized in conjunction with MAENDALEO, a non-governmental organization.
Ensuring driver safety and general road safety was the aim of the Health Screening.
Head of health, safety, security and Environment, Mr. Martin Olu-Davies, emphasized on the importance of drivers in observing safety at all fuel service stations. PWKD02082018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix
- Uzbekistan: KFC First Fast-food Restaurant Launch in Uzbekistan
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- Paraguay: Petropar Unveils New Fuel Service Station
- Canada: Parkland Fuel Signs Agreement To Buy Rhinehart Oil Co., Inc.