The scheme is for drivers to ensure their safety and road safety
A national Health screening campaign for commercial drivers has begun in Accra, as part of the “Switch to GOIL” campaign, organized in conjunction with MAENDALEO, a non-governmental organization.
Ensuring driver safety and general road safety was the aim of the Health Screening.
Head of health, safety, security and Environment, Mr. Martin Olu-Davies, emphasized on the importance of drivers in observing safety at all fuel service stations. PWKD02082018
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway