EPPCO Lubricants has presented Caltex Lubricants’ new Havoline coolant product range - the Havoline Easy Cool 33 and the Havoline Radiator Coolant to the automotive market, designed to provide long-life protection for vehicle engines.
His Excellency Saif Humaid Al Falasi, Group CEO, ENOC, said, “In recent years, the UAE automotive market has seen significant growth, and now stands as the largest in the GCC after Saudi Arabia. EPPCO Lubricants recently enhanced access to end-user segments which has allowed us to offer our end consumers premium quality lubricants.”
The products contain inhibitors offering protection from overheating, rust and corrosion – which can be typical outcomes for many vehicles during hot summer months. The products are also organic, environmentally friendly, and offer extended protection for buyers’ engines at an affordable retail price.
“As a global company and a strategic player within GCC and Africa, Chevron is always on exceeding customer expectations by meeting the growing market demand for an environmentally friendly, and easy to use coolant,” said Adriaan De Kok, Area Business Manager of Lubricants Gulf and East Africa, Chevron. PWKD15082018
- UAE: ENOC & Microsoft AI-powered Service Station of the Future Partnership
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’
- ENOC & Enemed MoU To Strengthen Presence in Malta
- ENOC Group & BALUCO GmBH Sign Distributorship Agreement
- UAE: ENOC Group Collaborates with CDA Supporting 100 Emirati Women
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea