EPPCO Lubricants has presented Caltex Lubricants’ new Havoline coolant product range - the Havoline Easy Cool 33 and the Havoline Radiator Coolant to the automotive market, designed to provide long-life protection for vehicle engines.
His Excellency Saif Humaid Al Falasi, Group CEO, ENOC, said, “In recent years, the UAE automotive market has seen significant growth, and now stands as the largest in the GCC after Saudi Arabia. EPPCO Lubricants recently enhanced access to end-user segments which has allowed us to offer our end consumers premium quality lubricants.”
The products contain inhibitors offering protection from overheating, rust and corrosion – which can be typical outcomes for many vehicles during hot summer months. The products are also organic, environmentally friendly, and offer extended protection for buyers’ engines at an affordable retail price.
“As a global company and a strategic player within GCC and Africa, Chevron is always on exceeding customer expectations by meeting the growing market demand for an environmentally friendly, and easy to use coolant,” said Adriaan De Kok, Area Business Manager of Lubricants Gulf and East Africa, Chevron. PWKD15082018
- UAE: ENOC 2019 Fuel Retail Expansion Plan In Sharjah
- Malta: ENOC & Enemed Cooperation Agreement
- UAE: ENOC Al Barsha Fuel Service Station Launch
- UAE: ENOC & Raven Energy Sign Aviation Technical & Marketing Services Agreement
- UAE: ENOC Group Cooperates With Heriot-Watt University For Energy Scholarship
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch