Motorcyclists passing by the Shell station in Jalan Chain Ferry, Butterworth, were delighted to find that free fuel was being given out, courtesy of Penang MIC Youth.
Each motorcyclist was entitled to RM5 worth of fuel. The event drew 500 motorcyclists. MIC Youth chief Datuk Sivarraajh Chandran, who was present, said the initiative was to reduce residents’ burden. “This is one way to show that we are keen to help them,” he said. Also present were Penang MIC Youth chief M. Pirakash, MIC central working committee member J. Dhinagaran and Kepala Batas MIC Youth chief Shane Evans David. Source: The Star Online PWKD04092017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day