The partnership is to expand non-cash transaction at Pertamina fuel service stations throughout the country
With the intention to prepare a non-cash transaction service for its loyal customers as well as complement the various benefits that have been given to consumers, PT Pertamina entered into a partnership contract with PT Visa Worldwide Indonesia (Visa).
Pertamina, as a state-owned fuel company that provides fuel in all parts of the country, aims to provide convenience for consumers by facilitating the purchase of fuel safely and comfortably at Pertamina fuel service stations. To achieve this, Pertamina has collaborated with PT Visa Worldwide Indonesia (Visa) to facilitate payment using Visa Card at Pertamina fuel stations.
Jumali, Vice President of Retail Fuel Marketing said, "We understand the tradition of paying fuel at fuel service stations with cash will be an option for the people of Indonesia in the future. To that end, we continue to improve service by presenting facilities for non-cash payment transactions for consumers. The establishment of cooperation with Visa is one of our commitment in providing convenience and comfort for motorists in Indonesia."
A promotional program titled "Bangkit Pemuda Indonesia with Pertamina and Visa" will be launched whereby Pertamina and Visa will give rewards to loyal consumers in the form of Pertamina fuel voucher worth Rp 50,000 directly for consumers who transacted with a nominal value of Rp 300.001 using Visa credit and debit cards.
Harianto Gunawan, President Director of PT Visa Worldwide Indonesia (Visa) said, “Visa is proud to be able to commit with Pertamina in providing digital solutions. In addition to reducing the use of cash, consumers will experience more transactions in Pertamina outlets faster, easier, convenient and safe. As a Pertamina strategic partner, Visa will bring digital payment technology including contact and payment by using mobile phones as part of our digital travel map, along with the shifting trend of public payments in Indonesia using mobile phones." PWKD12102017
- Indonesia: Pertamina Brings Pertamax Turbo To Pontianak
- *Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- *Indonesia: PT. Pertamina New Gantry System Facility Launch at TBBM
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina Partners With BMW Group For Green Energy Station
- Indonesia: Pertamina Carries Out One-Price Fuel Program In Papua
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch