The operation of its first fuel station has been launched by PT Vivo Energy Indonesia.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister, Ignasius Jonan said that private companies were given the opportunity to distribute transportation fuels to customers by the government. “But they must abide by the existing regulations,” Jonan said. He said that the fuel service station's operation had some outstanding documents to commence operations but should be put in place.
The company's brand name, Vivo, had also not been in line with the name of the company, which was initially called PT Nusantara Energi Plant Indonesia (NEPI). The fuel service station's operations were launched after the company fulfilled all the requirements. Well done Vivo ! PWKD30102017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day