The target is to add up to 35 fuel service stations until the end of 2017 in North Sumatra.
Due to increasing consumer demand for quality and environmentally friendly fuel, Pertamina has expanded outlet network of Pertamax Turbo at Pertamina Fuel Station (SPBU) spread over several locations in North Sumatra.
"The positive response of consumers to the presence of Pertamax Turbo in North Sumatra is very encouraging so we see the need for additional sales outlets," said MOR I Communication & CSR Manager Unit, Rudi Ariffian.
Pertamax Turbo is a fuel variant of Pertamina, the development of Pertamax Plus product, having a Research Octane Number of at least 98. In North Sumatra, the average consumption per month in 2017 reached 700 kiloliters (kl). Pertamax Turbo equipped with Ignition Boost Formula (IBF) provides better maintenance, durability, efficiency and is environmentally friendly.
Pertamax Turbo sold at Rp 9,450 per liter was tested for use in the Lamborghini BlancpainSupertrofeo European race in early January 2016. The success was followed by cooperation between Pertamina and Centro Petrol Roma (CPR) as Lamborghini partners in distributing Pertamax Turbo fuel to circuits throughout Europe. PWKD29112017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership