Phoenix Petroleum continues to roll out its upgrared and new branding across the Philippines.
With the milestone 100th fuel service station recently opened, a hundred stations already sport the new design. Providing convenient access to motorists traveling on the South Luzon Expressway, the newest Phoenix station boasts of a spacious land area for easy movement, air conditioned restrooms, and a strategic location.
Phoenix Petroleum Chief Operating Officer Henry Fadullon, said “The new look of our stations is just the start of our improved products and services to our customers as we set the tone for the future. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations and engage with the community we are part of through our improved fuel service stations.”
Phoenix Petroleum is a publicly-listed and the leading independent fuel company in the Philippines engaged in the trading and marketing of refined fuel products, including LPG and lubricants, operation of fuel depots and storage facilities, hauling and into-plane services. With its acquisition of Philippine Family Mart, Phoenix Petroleum has also expanded to the convenience retailing business. Premium 98, Phoenix Petroleum’s flagship product is a Euro-4 high-performance fuel that helps restore lost engine performance. Through a joint venture with TIPCO Asphalt of Thailand and PhilAsphalt, it is set to enter the bitumen business. PWKD05022018
- Philippines: Phoenix Fuel Master JC Intal Becomes Phoenix Fuel Retail Dealer
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Net Income Increases 59% In 1H 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Exhibits At Franchise Asia Philippines 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Increases Services To Cebu Pacific Air
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum’s Pinoy Tsuper Hero Earns Philippine Quill Awards
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’