Petronas Dagangan Berhad (PDB), as part of its commitment to advocate road safety culture amongst motorists who will be traveling during the upcoming festive seasons, has kicked off its annual Coffee Break campaign.
In addition to a road safety advocacy program by one of the campaign’s partners, the Road Safety Department (JKJR), 141 Petronas fuel retail network will offer motorists complimentary hot coffee and snacks to refresh and relax before continuing on their journey.
PDB’s Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Dato’ Mohd Ibrahimnuddin Mohd Yunus said, “Road safety is one of our highest priorities and we want to send this message to as many motorists as possible. It is our wish that all travelers will reach their destinations safely to celebrate the festivities with their loved ones.”
Selected PETRONAS Danganan fuel service stations will also offer complimentary health checks by St. John Ambulance of Malaysia (SJAM), during the campaign period. Posted along highways to provide emergency assistance to motorists traveling during the festive period, PDB remains committed as the fuel sponsor for 50 of SJAM’s ambulances, for the 25th year successively.
Dato’ Ibrahimnuddin also added that the Coffee Break campaign will also be held during Hari Raya, Kaamatan and Gawai Festival, as part of their annual practice, since higher volume of road travelers are recorded. Petronas hopes to play its part in making their customers’ travels a little less exhausting through their campaign as their safety is of prime importance. PWKD09022018
- Malaysia: Petronas’ ‘Orchid Run & Ride 2018’ Returns For Fourth Time
- Canada: PETRONAS To Join LNG Canada Project
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership
- Malaysia: Petronas & QSR Dining Outlets MoU At Fuel Service Stations
- Malaysia: PETRONAS & Saudi Aramco Corporate Identity Launch
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’