PSO has brought about a facelift for its convenience stores “Shop Stop”, in its pursuit of excellence, providing ‘all in one’ retail services.
By offering a wide range of products, it aims to cater to the needs of PSO customers, such as an early morning breakfast from the Espresso, a leading coffee house of Pakistan, to a glass of juice from the Bar-Asinga, an emerging juice brand.
MD & CEO PSO, Sheikh Imranul Haque, said “Reports suggest that Pakistan’s retail sector stands around $50billion and has been growing faster than the economy in recent years. Realizing the huge potential in this domain, PSO has revamped the concept of its non-fuel retail stores into modern convenience stores designed on a customer centric approach. An ATM within the new Shop Stop also provides our customers a convenient and secure environment for financial transaction”. He was inaugurating the 10th upgraded Shop Stop convenience store at PSO’s fuel service station in Karachi. PWKD06032018
- Pakistan: PSO Announces 1HFY18 Financial Results
- Pakistan: PSO To Empower Behbud Education’s Successful Students
- Pakistan: PSO’s Northern Lahore New Vision Fuel Service Station Launch
- Pakistan: PSO Adopts TCF Schools To Ensure Underprivileged Students Education
- Pakistan: PSO & LRBT Partnership To Flight Blindness