PSO has brought about a facelift for its convenience stores “Shop Stop”, in its pursuit of excellence, providing ‘all in one’ retail services.
By offering a wide range of products, it aims to cater to the needs of PSO customers, such as an early morning breakfast from the Espresso, a leading coffee house of Pakistan, to a glass of juice from the Bar-Asinga, an emerging juice brand.
MD & CEO PSO, Sheikh Imranul Haque, said “Reports suggest that Pakistan’s retail sector stands around $50billion and has been growing faster than the economy in recent years. Realizing the huge potential in this domain, PSO has revamped the concept of its non-fuel retail stores into modern convenience stores designed on a customer centric approach. An ATM within the new Shop Stop also provides our customers a convenient and secure environment for financial transaction”. He was inaugurating the 10th upgraded Shop Stop convenience store at PSO’s fuel service station in Karachi. PWKD06032018
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés