A new lubricant line for superbikes has been presented by Thai fuel firm PTT during the annual Inside Racing Bike Festival & Trade Show.
Vittaya Viboonterawud, PTT Philippines Director for Commercial Fuels & Lubricants, said “We bring the PTT Challenger Superbike Racing here in the Philippines because of the growing number of Filipino riders and the demand for motorcycle oil, from scooters to super sports bikes.”
He added that they see a potential market in the Philippines since motorcycles are everywhere on the Philippine streets and it is an appropriate time to bring the lubricant line for 4-stroke motorcycles.
The new technology is another formulation by the Research and Technology Institute of PTT in Thailand which has set aside Php2-billion annual budget for research alone.
In November 2017, the PTT Challengers Superbike Racing was first launched in Thailand. PWKD29032018
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch