Every year, there are around 800 Kiwi groups doing good for people or the environment in the areas around the country’s 200-plus Z fuel service stations.
nz$4000 will be shared by every Z service station which has chosen four groups in their own neighborhoods to support in 2018. By voting with an orange token each time they shop at Z in May, locals will determine what percentage of the funding goes to each group.
Z Community Manager, Gerri Ward, said that since each group will have the need they are addressing labelled on the voting booths, locals can clearly see the impact the funding will have. “New Zealanders will help address needs in local neighborhoods across the country, when they vote in Z Energy’s Good in the Hood this May. The needs identified by groups in 2018 range from reducing food waste and feeding the hungry, to reducing illegal rubbish dumping in our creeks, to providing emergency air services and saving local lives."
Every Z fuel service station has an additional $1,000 to use for discretionary Good in the Hood neighborhood support in 2018, in addition to the $4000 in May. PWKD02052018
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch