With fuel retailers required to publish their latest prices online, the Queensland Government has declared a two-year trial of fuel pricing monitoring to take effect in Queensland as soon as possible.
Through 7-Eleven’s Fuel App, 7-Eleven customers in Queensland are already accessing this information, and have jointly saved almost $1.3 million in the two years since the app was launched.
Near to real time data on fuel prices at all 7-Eleven stores across Queensland, and nationally is provided to consumers by the 7-Eleven Fuel App. When they are choosing where to stop for fuel, consumers can use the app to search and compare 7-Eleven’s local prices.
Enabling consumers to make informed choices about buying fuel, more than 19 million best local price searches have been completed nationally.
Registered users of the 7-Eleven Fuel App are allowed to lock in 7-Eleven’s best local price, and then redeem it at any 7-Eleven store Australia-wide within the next 7 days.
More than one million Australians have downloaded 7-Eleven’s world first fuel app, since its launch, collectively saving more than $5 million on fuel purchases. Saving on average 11.3 cents per liter, Queenslanders have locked in more than 300,000 times.
To maximize their savings, 7-Eleven customers are also taking advantage of the app’s free product offers and discounts. PWKD07042018
- USA: 7 Eleven Kicks Off ‘Share-A-Slurpee’ Drink Offer
- USA: Franchisees Urge 7-Eleven to Revise Terms of New Agreement
- Australia: Simply Cups & 7-Eleven Partner For Recycling Initiatives
- Philippines: 7-Eleven Expansion Campaign In Nueva Vizcaya
- Canada: 7-Eleven Teams Up With Bike Share For Community Sponsor
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Husky Energy Unveils New iPhone Application
- Malaysia: Petronas Targets 30 Per Cent Non-Fuel Sales
- USA: Kroger & Alibaba First International Customers Online Store Launch
- USA: ExxonMobil 'Uber For Fuel' Expands in USA
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix