The organization support the needs of children and the communities it assists
The leading independent fuel company, Phoenix Petroleum’s corporate social responsibility arm, Phoenix Philippines Foundation, joined families and friends of 3,319 kindergartens from various schools nationwide as it supported their moving up to grade one.
By allowing Filipino youths to study for free through its Adopt-A-School program, Phoenix Philippines Foundation, since 2009, has been helping them to get started on life. From its first adopted school, the program has now expanded to 23 public schools nationwide.
Through the Alternative Learning System, the company has also supported out-of-school youths, the unemployed, and those looking to learn new skills. Implemented with the support of institutions like Phoenix, ALS is a free livelihood education program of the Department of Education.
By sponsoring the salaries of instructors, providing training facilities and equipment, allowing students to study various courses, Phoenix helps fuel the dream of more Filipinos. One of the thrusts of Phoenix Philippines Foundation, education, over the years has helped Pinoys by providing them with sustainable livelihood opportunities.
Phoenix Philippines Foundation, from education to environment, health, safety, and outreach, is committed to support the needs of children and the communities it serves. PWKD08052018
- Philippines: Phoenix Fuel Master JC Intal Becomes Phoenix Fuel Retail Dealer
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Net Income Increases 59% In 1H 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Exhibits At Franchise Asia Philippines 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Increases Services To Cebu Pacific Air
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum’s Pinoy Tsuper Hero Earns Philippine Quill Awards