The Canstar Blue ‘Most Satisfied Customers Award – Small Business Fuel Cards, 2018’ has been awarded to Shell Card.
A full five out of five stars across all seven measured categories – Overall Satisfaction; Account Management; Number of Fuel Service Stations; Fees and Charges; Fuel Discounts; Customer Service; and Invoicing has been granted to Shell card by Canstar Blue’s ‘Australian Fuel Card Comparison’ research.
Kersten Ross, Viva Energy Cards and Transport Manager said, “We are constantly striving to bring our customers the best fuel card products and services, so this award is a tremendous endorsement by our customers of the commitment and passion of everyone involved in delivering this outcome. Our company is driven by the people that work for us and we encourage them to be unwaveringly focused on the customer and to continually drive meaningful improvements in our service to them. This award is fantastic recognition of this effort.”
Over 800 small business owners and key decision makers across Australia on their use of fuel cards for business purposes in the last 12 months were surveyed by Canstar Research. PWKD04062018
- Australia: Viva Energy Arrives At Avalon Airport
- Australia: Viva Energy Partners With NASCA For Resilience Program
- Australia: Vitol To Float Viva Energy Stake In $2.3 Billion IPO
- Australia: Viva Energy & Cathy Freeman Foundation 4 Year Partnership
- Australia: Viva's Real Estate Investment Trust To Start Next Month