The agreement is for LNG project
Phoenix Petroleum, the country’s leading independent fuel company and CNOOC Gas and Power Group Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), China’s largest LNG importer and terminal operator has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU).
The MOU is to study, plan, and develop a liquefied natural gas (LNG) receiving terminal project in the Philippines which will potentially broaden Phoenix Petroleum’s portfolio of new businesses, which now includes LPG, convenience retailing, asphalt, and e-transactions. PWKD06062018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Net Income Increases 59% In 1H 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Exhibits At Franchise Asia Philippines 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Increases Services To Cebu Pacific Air
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum’s Pinoy Tsuper Hero Earns Philippine Quill Awards
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Expands Footprint