It is the first time Aramco Trading is supplying term barrels into Indonesia
With the goal to supply fuel over July to December this year, Saudi Aramco has agreed a term contract with Indonesia’s Pertamina for the first time.
Although unconfirmed, this would probably be the first time Aramco Trading is supplying term barrels into Indonesia, Asia’s largest importer of the motor fuel.
A total of about 1 million barrels a month of 88-octane and 92-octane fuel grades will be supplied by Aramco Trading.
Even though it holds a majority share in S-Oil Corp, South Korea’s third-biggest refiner, it is not immediately clear where Aramco planned to supply the cargoes from. Source: Reuters PWKD08062018
- Indonesia: Pertamina & Go-Jek Presents ‘Go-Pertamina’ App
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Aramco & Total Sign Joint Development Agreement
- Indonesia: Pertamina Offers Pertalite Vouchers To MyPertamina Users
- Indonesia: Pertamina Brings Pertamax Turbo To Pontianak
- *Indonesia: PT. Pertamina New Gantry System Facility Launch at TBBM