Phoenix Petroleum as it accelerates growth as an emerging major, continues to strengthen its fuel retail network.
With 530 fuel service stations in the Philippines, the homebased company commenced the year strong with an increase in market share.
Since its first fuel service station in 2005 in Davao, Phoenix Petroleum has been assertively expanding. Keeping with its aspiration of becoming the next generation fuel company that caters to the needs of this generation’s drivers, the company opened its 100th fuel service station that bears the new design – a clean, modern, and sleek look.
Henry Albert Fadullon, the company’s Chief Operating Officer, said, “We are enhancing our network, products, services, and promotions, all in support of our vision to be an indispensable partner to our customers. We are focused on delivering value and operational excellence as we aim to make Phoenix Petroleum a credible alternative to the bigger players.”
Phoenix PULSE Technology – a fuel additive with advanced cleaning and protection properties for enhanced power and acceleration was launched by Phoenix, putting Phoenix fuels at par with the majors, at a better value.
To help cushion the impact of fuel price increases, Phoenix recently launched a promo giving discounts of Php 5 off per liter on fuel and Php 2 off per liter on diesel at select fuel service stations. PWKD12062018
Editors Note: Phoenix Petroleum will be speaking at the PetrolWorld Conference tomorrow in Kuala Lumpur
- Philippines: Phoenix Fuel Master JC Intal Becomes Phoenix Fuel Retail Dealer
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Net Income Increases 59% In 1H 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Exhibits At Franchise Asia Philippines 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Increases Services To Cebu Pacific Air
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum’s Pinoy Tsuper Hero Earns Philippine Quill Awards