Pertamina has taken the extra step of providing fuel service package to motorists, serving 10, 343 vehicles, who have found the offer useful and convenient.
By establishing 63 Kiosk Pertamax, preparing 200 fuel packing vehicle, and 19 units of Mobile Dispenser, Pertamina provided supporting facilities for the sale of BBM during the RAFI Task Force (Ramadhan and Idul Fitri).
"During the homecoming hours from 8 to 9 June, sales of fuel services in both Kiosk Pertamax, Motor Packaging and Mobile Dispencer in Sumatra and Java were around 105 thousand liters, which was dominated by Pertamax purchases of 93 percent," said Vice President of Corporate Communications of PT Pertamina (Persero) Adiatma Sardjito. “The largest service is provided in Central Java area of more than 90 thousand liters for all types of products, both Pertamax, Pertamina Dex and Premium.”
He added that fuel sales at Kiosk Pertamax are temporary and emergency to continue the next trip to SPBU, therefore the purchase is set between 10-20 liters per vehicle, to minimize the queue. PWKD13062018
- Indonesia: Pertamina & Go-Jek Presents ‘Go-Pertamina’ App
- Indonesia: Pertamina Offers Pertalite Vouchers To MyPertamina Users
- Indonesia: Pertamina Brings Pertamax Turbo To Pontianak
- *Indonesia: PT. Pertamina New Gantry System Facility Launch at TBBM
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina Partners With BMW Group For Green Energy Station
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway