For a second year, PTT Run for Clean Energy is back at the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Grounds.
“A highly successful first staging that drew almost 3,000 runners deserves an encore. This is an advocacy run aimed at promoting the call for clean energy in our streets, work and homes, and PTT is a perfect partner for having fuel products that are not only of international quality but most importantly complies with the Philippine National Standards specifications and the requirements of the Philippine Clean Air Act,” said PTT Run for Clean Energy Project Director Matt Ardina of the organizing Subterranean Ideas Entertainment.
Using sports as one of the main tools, the run aims to demonstrate the power of collaborative efforts, to provide information campaign about the use of clean energy.
Registration will be open at select PTT stations. 10k (P520), 5k (P420) and 3k (P320) are the race categories and top three male and female runners of the 10k and 5k will be awarded with cash prizes and medals. PWKD03082018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix
- Uzbekistan: KFC First Fast-food Restaurant Launch in Uzbekistan
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- Paraguay: Petropar Unveils New Fuel Service Station
- Canada: Parkland Fuel Signs Agreement To Buy Rhinehart Oil Co., Inc.