As JC Intal, a reliable veteran of the Phoenix Fuel Masters brings his game out of the playing court and into the business scene with the opening of his first Phoenix fuel service station, he has teamed up with his brother, PJ, to establish JBL Energy Corporation and co-manage a fuel station as a Phoenix dealer.
Since 2016, JC Intal has represented Phoenix Petroleum as a Fuel Master which he considers an honor. With Phoenix Belfast station, he will now be representing them as a business partner.
Phoenix Petroleum Chief Operating Officer Henry Albert Fadullon, said, “JC has consistently brought pride to us as a Phoenix Fuel Master. Now, we are happy to welcome him and PJ to our esteemed circle of dealers and business partners. Their passion and pride as part of the Phoenix family will help bring us closer to our vision of becoming the Filipinos’ indispensable partner in their journeys.”
Sporting the new sleek and modern design of Phoenix, Phoenix Belfast is one of exclusive fuel service stations that will showcase Phoenix’s Auto Lounge—a special car care center that will provide fast and reliable car services, Phoenix lubricants, an air-conditioned waiting area, car parts and accessories such as tires, batteries, and various others. PWKD30082018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Net Income Increases 59% In 1H 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Exhibits At Franchise Asia Philippines 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Increases Services To Cebu Pacific Air
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum’s Pinoy Tsuper Hero Earns Philippine Quill Awards
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Expands Footprint
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch