The ahlain café is situated at the company’s fuel service station near Burj Al Sahwa.
The Oman Oil Marketing Company has introduced ‘ahlain café’ which is a full menu of premium coffee and nutritious treats, as a part of its commitment to improve the service offering within ahlain stores. The first café is situated at the company’s fuel service station near Burj Al Sahwa. Oman Oil Marketing Company intends to launch similar ahlain cafés in high footfall locations across the Sultanate.
Hussain bin Jama Al Ishaqi, Acting CEO of Oman Oil Marketing Company, said, “Having the highest network of convenience stores in Oman, it was only natural for us to take ahlain to the next level. The newest addition to our stores will serve fast, fresh, and convenient offerings to customers driving through while making their fuel purchases. Our team is committed to catering to the needs of our customers before and beyond the pump, and we only hope to continue providing them with the best service possible.” Source: Albawaba PWKD12042017
Latest from PWKD
- Malaysia: Petronas Presents Improved Mornings@Mesra
- Australia: Vodafone’s Evolution Signifies Customer Choice & Freedom
- USA: Excentus Launches Loyalty Programs Exclusively For C-Stores
- Mexico: Total To Launch Bonjour Convenience Stores At Fuel Service Stations
- Dominican Republic: Anadegas Supports Selling LPG & Liquid Fuels In Same Space