With the opening of Italy’s first “3 Minuti” store, Carrefour Express has once again demonstrated its commitment.
This novel Carrefour Express format allows customers the chance to enjoy a tasty breakfast, a quick lunch break, a snack or a ready dinner offering a range of useful services every day.
Devised by Carrefour Express, the “3 Minuti” format is a convenience service that enables customers not only to do their shopping but also have breakfast, buy ready meals and choose from a wide range of products. Services such as digital photo processing, tablets and free wi-fi, urban transport tickets and tickets for the city’s principal entertainment attractions are offered by the “3 Minuti Express” including a phone charging station and facilities such as ATM, money transfer, etc.
With a sales area of 160 square meters, the new store is one of 147 Carrefour Express outlets offering a vast selection of products. PWKD13072017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner