Cuisine de France opened first pop up cafe ‘La Petite Boulangerie’, which aims to run for the next two weeks, featuring sweet and savoury Cuisine de France creations with particular emphasis placed on the Croffle.
Renowned pastry chef Louise Lennox said, Cuisine de France has a true understanding of the relationship between Irish people and French food, and you’ll see the menu embraces the best of both worlds, in particular the Croffle options which include some of our favourite fillings – black pudding, pulled pork, avocado and cheese, as well as sumptuous Nutella in the sweet variety."
Shane Vaughan at Cuisine de France said, "We’re confident that the menu, which has been carefully created to strike a balance between existing, much-loved pastries and new, more daring creations, will have something for everyone, and we’re looking forward to exciting taste buds for the two weeks we are open." Source: Checkout PWKD17072017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner