7-Eleven will donate $10,000 to the charity selected by each winner
7-Eleven Inc. has declared that a 7-Eleven store will be won by all three finalists in the company’s first franchise give-away contest exclusively for women entrepreneurs.
Valued at up to $190,000, each winner will receive a waiver of the franchise fee valued at up to $190,000, to franchise any 7-Eleven convenience store available in the continental United States.
"To say that each candidate was impressive would be an understatement. Each brings a unique set of strengths. In addition, all are extremely community-oriented and have strong business, leadership and interpersonal skills. Those are qualities successful franchisees need. Any one of them would make a great independent business owner at 7-Eleven, and I couldn't see selecting just one, when all three are exactly the type of folks we want as franchisees and as part of the 7-Eleven network," said President and CEO Joe DePinto about his interviews with the three finalists. PWKD19072017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner