The addition of the 7- Eleven stores is expected to bring value to both organizations
A multi-year agreement has been reached between MoneyPass Network and FCTI Inc., according to which consumers shall have MoneyPass surcharge-freeATM access at more than 8,000 7- Eleven stores nationwide. MoneyPass will have an estimated 33,000 surcharge-free ATMs at the end of the roll out, which is expected to continue through Q1 2018.
“The addition of the 7- Eleven stores to the MoneyPass Network brings value to both organizations. MoneyPass card issuers can promote the expansion of convenient surcharge-free ATM access to their cardholders. And 7- Eleven looks to increase foot traffic to their location from the 87 million cards of the MoneyPass Network,” said Douglas Miraglia, President of the MoneyPass Network.
Jeffrey Wernecke, Co-CEO of FCTI said, “Partnering with MoneyPass aligns with our focus of delivering ATM programs that provide incremental value and increase foot traffic to our customer’s locations. We are pleased to begin offering MoneyPass surcharge-free ATM access on FCTI’s ATMs at 7-Eleven.” Source: CUInsight PWKD04082017
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: Vodafone’s Evolution Signifies Customer Choice & Freedom
- USA: Excentus Launches Loyalty Programs Exclusively For C-Stores
- Mexico: Total To Launch Bonjour Convenience Stores At Fuel Service Stations
- Dominican Republic: Anadegas Supports Selling LPG & Liquid Fuels In Same Space
- Ghana: EPA To Shut Non-Compliant LPG & Fuel Service Stations