The step is a part of the institutional account target of opening 30 new stores this year
World-leading convenience store chain brand 7-Eleven has recently branched out in Bonifacio Global City, one of the upscale commercial business districts in the metro, building out a broader goal that will sustain its aggressive expansion campaign in the country.
Philippine Seven Corp. (PSC), the exclusive licensee of 7-Eleven in the country, not only forged better institutional relations but essentially gave boost to steady customer traffic and sales, by expanding 7-Eleven’s presence in mall locations.
Francis Medina, Business Development Division Unit Head, said “The move to locate in Uptown fully aligns with our goal, which is to generate huge interest and support among patrons as well as prospective partners/franchisees who wish to operate in more commercially-centric mall locations. Our customer crowd has also diversified as well, attracting a mix of a BGC populace composed of BPO employees, building tenants, as well as mall workers and goers.” Source: Malaya Business Insight PWKD22092017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner