Not all 250 fuel service stations will have the stores as there are issues with spaces at some of the stations
TOTAL, the French fuel company has announced that it will open its Bonjour brand convenience stores in some of the 250 fuel service stations in the country, which will give competition to Oxxo.
Alexandre Duret-Proux, CEO of Total México, said, "We will not open stores in all 250 fuel stations, because in four or five cases there is no space and we will not create it."
Total had earlier reached an agreement with GASORED, a group of owners of fuel service stations in Mexico, to place the ‘Total’ brand in 250 fuel service stations across the country, entering it into the business of selling fuel products in the country.
The service stations will be mainly concentrated in Mexico City and the surrounding states. Total has 6,000 stores and 16,000 fuel service stations worldwide. Source: El Financiero PWKD23102017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks