Seven more are in the pipe line scheduled to be opened during the year
Carrefour has unveiled a new convenience store in an area that is considered an administrative, tourist, residential and cultural district.
The new store, like all Carrefour Express stores, will ideally tailor its offering to meet consumers' needs with a wide variety of meal solutions that can be enjoyed at any time throughout the day. A broad range of staple products are offered, together with all the “essential” grocery and pharmacy products, that is required on a day-to-day basis, and these are available in Carrefour’s own brand and national brands.
Carrefour is reasserting its desire to support its customers as effectively as possible with services and opening times tailored to meet their needs, with this latest opening and the ones scheduled for between now and the end of December. Six more Carrefour Express stores are scheduled to open this year, bringing the number of new convenience stores in 2017 up to 22, with the possibility that this figure may even rise to 24. PWKD14112017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day