The concept allows consumers to shop cashless and cardless
Australia’s first autonomous smart start, QuiXmart, a pod that will revolutionize shopping ensuring convenience and ease for Australian consumers, has been unveiled.
Shoppers are enabled to shop both cashless and cardless, with the help of the retail pods, and rather use their palm print to make their purchases.
To enter a QuiXmart retail pod, shoppers will scan their hands and once they are inside, camera tracking and biometrics will track whatever they pick up and place in their bag. An array of cameras at check-out, will scan the selected items and, with the push of a button, the AI system will impeccably calculate the total item value, charge their account, and open the pod door.
QuiXmart Australia Australian Director Kenny Chen said, “We’re thrilled to be launching into Australia and providing shoppers with such a new and innovative way of shopping. Our technology will shake up the retail industry and shape the future of shopping.” Source:C-Store PWKD08122017
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch