An IT & electronics gadgets repair company, ICareFix Global, has decided to partner with 7-Eleven stores in the U.A.E. so as to provide greater convenience for its customers.
A “one stop shop” for a wide range of repair solutions, the company’s certified technicians have the expertise to repair mobile phones, Smartphones, tablets, video games, computers, laptops, cameras, printers and more.
The company has a growing reputation for fast, convenient service and reasonable prices. The entire repair process is made as convenient as possible for its customers by the company. Customers can choose to drop off their device at any iCareFix Service Center, or free pick-up and delivery service is provided to all the Emirates in the U.A.E.
Customers can now drop off their device at any 7-Eleven store in the U.A.E.
“7-Eleven is planning to open 850 stores within the U.A.E. in the near future. This will make things so much easier for our customers, since not everyone is able to take advantage of our pick-up and delivery service. We’re delighted to be able to offer our customers such a convenience!” said company CEO Jazeer Jamal. Source: EIN News PWKD12122017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre