New stores are planned to be added every 18 to 24 months
With the recent opening of a Valero 24 Store, Shelby has received a boost on the north end
with the fourth Valero franchise in the Richland County area.
President and CEO Raj Chandat, said, "You will see everything we have on Ashland Road (location), along with some changes. We are trying to put all the elements of convenience together."
Mayor Steve Schag remarked that the new outlet promises to be a huge component in the continuing economic development of the northern portion of the community.
There will be a full kitchen along with Ferryman and Danger City beers on tap from the Phoenix Brewing Co. Burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot and cold subs and a variety of side dishes are currently on the menu. Once they are established, the store hopes to add more homemade items. "Our goal is to set the standard for all the stores to come," store manager Chris McBride said. Chandat proposes to add new stores every 18 to 24 months. Source: MNJ PWKD10012018
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre